Saturday, December 20, 2008

[Amma's Paintings] The Sun Rise

For a person like me who preferred CompSci over Biology just in the fear of dealing with the diagrams in records and exams, even a small work with a pencil and scale is a wonder.
I was completely astonished when i happened to see some of the pictures painted by my Mom in law. Her majestic strokes and the usage of royal colors completely made me spellbound.
Here i'm to showcase a few of her paintings which we managed to capture in a camera!

If you find the picture to be blurred or opaque, blame it on the way i captured it! :)





And didnt i mention that all were painted before 1970 i.e., before her marriage?!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!! Thats a lovely one!
Does she still continue to paint??

Nice to know there's 'art' running in your family...
btw, craziness (in your case) is also an art! :P

Congrats on the new blog...this is comment #1 I guess!! I have the habit to do that! ;)

Nandhini said...

Ahh thanks a lot Sree!

Nope she stopped painting aftr mrrg :(

//Nice to know there's 'art' running in your family...
btw, craziness (in your case) is also an art! :P
Grrrrrrr...

//Congrats on the new blog...this is comment #1 I guess!! I have the habit to do that! ;)

THANKS A LOT crazy!! :))